COVID-19: Your Chance for Change

The novel coronavirus has impacted us all; in some way, shape, or form. For some, it’s made us change the way we perceive different aspects of our lives. In times of crisis, we’re all reminded of reflection, opportunity, and change. It’s given us a chance to reflect on our careers. It’s given us a chance to create everyday opportunities in what we’re doing professionally. But it’s also given us a chance to ask ourselves how rewarding, enjoyable, and empowered do we feel each day… and are we in need of change.

“You’re ready to get explicitly curious about your purpose.” 

Have you stopped to ask yourself, is this job what I really want to do? If so, you are not alone. A global poll conducted by Gallup determined that the world has one billion full-time workers, but only 15% of that one billion are actually engaged at work. So let’s look at it from the other angle… That means about 85% of people are unhappy with their jobs. 

So why not look for a new job? Now is always the time to do what makes you happy. In light of current events, many assume the opportunities are not out there. But we assure you that many are actively looking for candidates. While we may have lost in some areas, we are gaining openings in other industries; such as technology, essential services, and digital communications and entertainment.

So why not start the job hunt now, while you’re energized about positive change? Searching for a new job can be intimidating. We get it! There’s never a perfect time to start the job hunt. So that’s where SelecSource comes in. We are here to take the hassle out of the hunt. At SelecSource, we know every story matters and we can’t wait to help you tell yours. If you’re looking for a change, give us a call today! The entire world is changing… So why not change with it? 

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email